This is, of course, subject to changes, additions and clarifications over time, but here are the basics:
1. You will meet at least me, if not her father, grandmother, and possibly an uncle, before the first time you pick her up for a date.
2. You will respect her as a human being; she is not your toy. trophy. or meal ticket
3. You will come to the door to pick her up for a date. You honk a horn, there will be no date.
4. If you make no attempt to look nice for a date, there will be no date. MY call, not hers.
5. If she is still underage, you will not try sneaking her into a bar or any other inappropriate venue.
6. You get her drunk, I get you arrested.
7. If you expect her to be loyal to you, you will be loyal to her.
8. Spending time with her will also occasionally mean spending time with her family. Good manners are not optional.
9. She is not a ‘conquest’.
10. An arrow cannot be traced without fingerprints. Her parents, grandmother, and uncles have been shooting archery longer than you have been alive: we rarely miss.